According to an interesting policy in China Mobile, if your phone account is in debt for 90 days, it will be cancelled, which means, it will be recycled and made available in the market sometime later. Due to my very inactive willingness of using my phone, my number qualified this policy and is now gone. Somehow I’m feeling a little sad about it because I spent much time using it. But as it is indeed not playing any role in my life, maybe it’s better to not waste this resource. Anyway, I would really like to see one day that phone numbers like this can be turned into pay-as-you-go accounts and be activated whenever needed, just like the phone numbers in the UK. Although it is not likely to happen in countries like China where resources are not so abundant when compared to its population.
稍微吐个槽| Just some thoughts about the rumors of 4G network
测试移动发布| Testing mobile blogging
Modifying Cincinnati Bell Router Admin Password
- Modifying Cincinnati Bell Router Admin Password
- 稍微吐个槽| Just some thoughts about the rumors of 4G network
- I’m Back!
- Merry Christmas!
- 移动硬盘分区表重建及去除写保护 | Repair Partition Table and disable write-protection
- 火星的好奇号将接受“大脑移植”OTA升级 | Curiosity Recieves OTA, “brain transplant” on Mars
- 用EasyBCD引导Android x86 | Booting Android x86 with EasyBCD
- 股沟的提示被qiang字段功能 | Google Notifying Terms Blocked in China